3INA KENYA- NEW BOLD, BRAVE APPROACH TO BEAUTY
Makeup is not a mask that covers up your beauty; it’s a weapon that helps you express who you are from the inside.
Something new, bold and interesting;
3INA pronounced as mee- nah is launching in Kenya and I got the opportunity to try out their best selling products.
Before I talk about the products i used to recreate this look, I’m going to point out a few things I love about 3INA .
- AFFORDABILITY – You should’ve seen me when I went through their website, the entire collection is pocket friendly.
- RANGE OF PRODUCT- Whether you are looking for skin care, nail, eyes, face, lips or accessories, 3ina is a oneroof shop.
- PARABEN FREE – CRUELTY FREE – No need to worry about your face reacting to the products.
- PACKAGING – The packaging shouts bold and brave.
- LAUNCH- They will be launching in NAIROBI on the 2nd December at the Two Rivers Mall, so you can purchase this products locally.
I collaborated with BEAUTY BY TOSH to create this look.
- THE MATTE & SMOOTH PRIMER– its a velvet primer formulated to give a matte finish to the skin. Reduces appearance of pores and imperfection. I highly recommend it for an oily face .
- THE VOLUME MASCARA– Provides ultimate volume and definition to the eyelashes.
- THE LONGWEAR LIPSTICK 503– This lipwear is a cream application that gives the lips a silky long lasting wear.
- THE HIGHLIGHTER 201- Lightens up your face and gives high definition of the face on application.
I would highly recommend this products after using and being satisfied.
You can also sign up for their newsletter for more .
MUA- BEAUTY BY TOSH